An important workshop session initiated by the Aged Care Industry Association (ACIA) features a workshop developed by Dr Zena O’Connor, one of the founders of the Colour Collective Sydney. ‘Colour Design for Aged Care and Dementia Care’ focuses on evidence-based…
The Colour Collective • Sydney
Our mission is to initiate and support colour activations and interventions in applied design, built environment, marketing and branding plus deliver public events, workshops and awards.
We are an inclusive association and welcome newcomers with an interest in colour. We encourage research and exploration in all aspects of colour, and aim to disseminate information about colour without limitation. We have links on a national and international basis including the International Colour Association (AIC) and the Inter-Society Color Council (ISCC). Our founding members include award-winning professionals, academics and creatives:
- Zena O’Connor, PhD. Evidence-based colour consultant – website and LinkedIn
- Naomi Shaw, producer and management consultant – LinkedIn
- Jonathan Watcham, consultant, writer, coach & seminar leader - website and LinkedIn
- Melissa Ward, architect and designer - website and LinkedIn
- Geoffrey Gifford, artist and designer – website and LinkedIn
Colour Collective Sydney: Articles of Association link
Image credit:Lothar Götz mural, City of Westminster College.