The Colour Collective Sydney are proud sponsors of four Colour Awards at the Design Centre Enmore Graduate Event 2021. We continue our record of sponsoring Colour Awards, which includes multiple Colour Awards at the Sydney Design School and the Master…
The Colour Collective • Sydney
Our mission is to initiate and support colour activations and interventions in applied design, built environment, marketing and branding plus hold events, CPD workshops and awards.
We are an inclusive association and welcome newcomers with an interest in colour. We encourage research and exploration in all aspects of colour, and aim to disseminate information about colour without limitation. We have links on a national and international basis including the International Colour Association (AIC) and the Inter-Society Color Council (ISCC). Our founding members include award-winning professionals, academics and creatives:
- Zena O’Connor, PhD. Evidence-based colour consultant – website and LinkedIn
- Naomi Shaw, producer and management consultant – LinkedIn
- Jonathan Watcham, consultant, writer, coach & seminar leader - website and LinkedIn
- Melissa Ward, architect and designer - website and LinkedIn
- Geoffrey Gifford, artist and designer – website and LinkedIn
Colour Collective Sydney: Articles of Association link
Image credit:Lothar Götz mural, City of Westminster College.