We are excited to announce our 2021 International Colour Day Award! It's open to images of all work that features colour across any field - art, architecture, design, photography, advertising, film, student or graduate work - completed within 12 months…
The Colour Collective • Sydney
Our mission is to initiate and support colour activations and interventions in applied design, built environment, marketing and branding plus deliver public events, workshops and awards.
We are an inclusive association and welcome newcomers with an interest in colour across any field. We have links on a national and international basis including the International Colour Association (AIC) and the Inter-Society Color Council (ISCC).
Our founding members include award-winning professionals, academics and creatives:
- Zena O’Connor, PhD. Evidence-based colour consultant – website and LinkedIn
- Naomi Shaw, producer and management consultant – LinkedIn
- Jonathan Watcham, consultant, writer, coach & seminar leader - website and LinkedIn
- Melissa Ward, architect and designer - website and LinkedIn
- Geoffrey Gifford, artist and designer – website and LinkedIn
Colour Collective Sydney: Articles of Association link
Image credit:Lothar Götz mural, City of Westminster College.